Careers at S-Tech
We are a forward thinking and growing organisation. We are always on the look out for Insurance Industry professionals who can help us continue to provide a first class service to our clients.
See below for our current requirements.
Because we understand that our workforce is our biggest asset, we offer a competitive package to its (eligible) employees including:-
1. Stakeholder Pension
2. Permanent Health Insurance
3. Death In Service Insurance
4. Company Profit Share Scheme
5. Financial Services Incentive Scheme
6. Chartered Insurance Institute Examination Fee Payment and Incentive Scheme
7. Generous Holiday Entitlement linked to service
8. Bespoke Training
PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT HANDLER
Candidate Profile: Ideally with a minimum of three years insurance experience within either an Insurer or Broking environment.
Preferably a CDL System user but full training will be provided.
Willingness to commit to training and CII exams.
Good communication skills essentially with an enthusiasm to get the job done.
Job Profile: Working within an experienced team servicing the personal insurance needs of our highly valued individual clients – many of which have important connections with our Corporate clients.
Involvement principally with Householders, Private Motor and Commercial Vehicle and Travel Insurances.
Claims Handling will be dealt with by another Department.
This role will involve:
- Advising and liaising with Clients, Insurers and our own. Account Executives via telephone, post and internet
- Processing and administration of client insurances from inception to renewal
- Invoicing and follow up Credit Control
CORPORATE GENERAL INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER – EXISTING CUSTOMERS
Job Profile: A key customer servicing role within a small team, working in tandem with and supporting our customer facing Commercial insurance Account Executives, to provide quick accurate Commerical Insurance to our valuable EXISTING customers.
Core duties, reporting to a Team Leader and the Commercial Director, include:
- Advising and liaising with existing customers, Insurers and Account Executives via telephone, post, and the internet.
- Providing support to Account Executives so they can obtain the appropriate information needed for RENEWALS.
- Discuss strategy with relevant personnel.
- Where renewal rebroking is required submitting market presentations to ensure a timely manner and working to deadlines.
- Approaching and negotiating quotations with Insurance Underwriters in respect of Renewals and Mid-Term Alterations.
- Using personal judgement and initiative to find the right solution for the customers’ requirements.
- Negotiating commission levels if appropriate.
- Evaluating quotations, including review of policy wordings and endorsements, and decision making on placing of the business in tandem with the Account Executives.
- Producing detailed Risk Registers and Report summaries for presenting to customers at renewal.
- Record, process, manage information and provide administration support of EXISTING customer policies from inception to renewal.
- Invoice and Account Collection.
- Liaise and attend meetings with key personnel from Insurance Companies to widen understanding of markets and enhance relationships.
- On occasions attend customer meetings in conjunction with Account Executive.
- Maintain and share with colleagues knowledge of available insurance products and underwriter contacts.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Any brand new customer business will be secured by our New Business Team and then transferred to your team working alongside the nominated Account Executive for future servicing.
- A permanent full-time position
- Ideally with a minimum 3 year Commercial General Insurance experience within either a Broker or Insurance environment.
- Capability and experience to deal with significant Commercial Insurance Programs including, on occasions, Global requirements.
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communication skills to enhance customer relationships.
- Confidence in the negotiating role enabling you to tackle and address Insurer objections and achieve the best results for our customers.
- Ability to carry your strategy through via our Account Executives.
- Ability to work enthusiastically and, essentially, to timescales.
- Willingness to work ‘out of hours’ to get the job done and meet timescales and customer expectations.
- Willingness to undertake bespoke internal computer and technical training together with professional examinations as required.
- Computer confident and skills – Word, Excel and internal Sirius system.
Salary: Negotiable – commensurate with skills and working hours.
Benefits: Usual range of Company Benefits available to the right candidate.
Please send your current curriculum vitae together with a covering letter by post or email to:-
S-Tech Insurance Services Ltd
154-156 Victoria Road
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
S-Tech is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority